Cheyenne Office Rental Leasing
Cheyenne office rental leasing is available at 17th & Central Executive Suites in downtown Cheyenne, Wyoming. We have the best service for the best prices. When you rent an office or a workstation, you receive free use of a full time receptionist! When your clients come in for a visit, they will not aimlessly search for an office. Our professional receptionist will greet your clients with utmost respect and friendliness. Not in the office? We can take a message for you. Need phone service? No problem, it is included. Need high speed internet access of wifi? It is provided for free. Forget the extra expenses when renting an office in downtown Cheyenne, Wyoming. We have you covered.
Office Rental Options in Cheyenne Wyoming
Option 1. Year Lease
Lease an office for a year and enjoy all the perks for your office. You will be given a phone number and a business phone, an online account, free receptionist use, utilities included, break rooms, restrooms, 24 hour access, secured surveillance, conference room use and the option to purchase secretarial services at $20 an hour.
Option 2. One Month Rental
Need an office for only a month? Enjoy all the amenities for just a single month.
Option 3. Day Rental
Just around for the day? Rent a day office.
Whether you are around for a day or a year, enjoy all we have to offer.
- Phone Number -Enjoy the convenience of having a registered phone number issued to your executive suite with full phone service.
- Business Phone – 17th & Central Executive Suites will issue you a business phone to make and receive calls in your private office.
- Fiber Optic Internet – We have the fastest internet in Cheyenne, Wyoming! Enjoy our blazing fast download and uploads speeds.
- Receptionist – The receptionist is not just here to look over the building. We are here to meet and greet your clients with a wonderful smile.
- Utilities – Some office leasing businesses in Cheyenne, Wyoming will want you to pay a separate utility bill. Forget about that. We do not practice that.
- Break Rooms – Need to get away from your office? Time to cook a little food? Enjoy our 2 spacious break rooms for your break times.
- Rest Rooms – We have all your needs when it comes to bathrooms. Handicap accessible. Private restrooms. Gender specific restrooms.
- Conference Rooms – Invite your business contacts to meet in one of our executive conference rooms. Conference calling. HDTVs. Projectors and screen. A view of downtown Cheyenne, WY. We have it all.
- 24 Hour Access – You do not have to wait for us to open up shop. Come in and enjoy your office whenever you may like.
- Handicap Accessible – Elevator. Ramp. Handicap bathroom stall. We are here for anyone’s needs. We do not discriminate.
- Secretarial Service – Have a deadline? Need help and fast? Use our administrative assistant and get billed only $20 an hour.
- Mail Department – A mailroom that runs like clockwork. Your mail comes in and you get it delivered. You have mail going out? We can do that too.
- Refreshments – A Coke machine, a Pepsi machine, filtered water and some terrible free coffee for you to choose from. Rose will even make you a cup of hot coco on a chilly winter day.
- Great Location – We are located in the business district of downtown Cheyenne, Wyoming. We are close to hotels, restaurants, government offices and many other wonderful places.
- Modern Elevator – You can trust our elevator as it has passed safety inspection and was not made 100 years ago. No crank elevator to get to our second floor office rentals in Cheyenne, WY.
- Pets Welcome – Bring rover along with you. We understand pets can get separation anxiety.
Services offered from our parent company Wyoming Registered Agent
Wyoming Registered Agent Service $99
Wyoming Registered Agent offers 20 pieces of free mail forwarding with the use of their address at 1621 Central Ave, Cheyenne WY 82001. Privacy and low prices are always a concern. Satisfaction is a guarantee. Order Agent Service
Wyoming LLC or Corporation Formation $199
The filing of an LLC or Corporation is $199 total. You will receive the first year of registered agent service and the required state fee of $100 paid. Your filing will be done online with speed and accuracy. Order a Company