Wyoming Corporation | Incorporation Service
Wyoming Corporation filing services from Wyoming Registered Agent. Have your Articles of Incorporation formed and filed with the Wyoming Secretary of State’s business division. We use our address for the mailing address and principal office. The address is 1621 Central Avenue, Cheyenne WY 82001. Wyoming Registered Agent signs as the incorporator on the state required paperwork, or online in most cases. Get the total package when you order through us, the first year of Wyoming registered agent service is included in the low price of $199 total.
The price will get you the following items and service:
- The filing of the Articles of Incorporation.
- The State issued Certificate of Incorporation.
- 20 free pieces of first class mail forwarding.
- An online management account.
- The first year of premium registered agent service.
- Cheyenne Wyoming registered business address use.
- Full time support staff.
- Easy forms and templates.
Wyoming Articles of Incorporation
The Wyoming Articles of Incorporation are formed with privacy in mind. We include all of our information on the articles, keeping you private. The address used for the Wyoming mailing address and the principal office is 1621 Central Ave Cheyenne Wyoming 82001. The Incorporator information and address will be Wyoming Registered Agent at 1621 Central Ave Cheyenne WY 82001. After the corporation articles are filed with the Wyoming Secretary of State, we will send them to you along with internal resolutions naming you the director via email. These documents will be showed to a bank to open a business checking account. You will still need to get a Federal Employer Identification Number. This is a free ID issued by the IRS.
Wyoming Certificate of Incorporation
The state issues the Certificate of Incorporation when filing the Articles of Incorporation. The Wyoming Secretary of States office issues this document for free. Do not be fooled by incorporation businesses that charge a fee to obtain this free certificate. The only fee the state requires is the $100 profit corporation filing fee, which is included in our price.
Wyoming Corporation Shares of Stock
A WY Corporation unlike a Wyoming Limited Liability Company has shares of stock. In Wyoming, you can have common, preferred or both kinds of stock issued. You can list 1 to Unlimited shares of stock. The value can be zero or a determined value. If you want physical shares to issue, you will obtain those elsewhere through a third party.
Example of Stock Share
Wyoming Registered Agent Service
When you order a Wyoming Corporation, you receive the first year of Wyoming registered agent service from Wyoming Registered Agent. Wyoming Registered Agent has offered filing and corporate services since 2003.
Why choose Wyoming Registered Agent?
- “A+” rating with the BBB. The most prestigious ranking from the most trusted organization in business.
- In business since 2003. How long history speaks for itself. We have satisfied thousands of clients from all corners of the world.
- 20 envelopes forwarded for free. You will not be charged a postage fee! Enjoy your true Wyoming mail forwarding.
- Full time phone and email support. Call us, we are here for you. And if you want to email, we answer those fast.
- Online Management Account. Sign in and manage everything from your fingertips.
- Unchanged rates since 2003. Our low rates have not changed and you will save money in the long run.
- Hand filing available. We file new organizations and corporations in mere minutes online. But if you prefer paper filing, we will do it.
- Free forms and templates. Your online account has it all.
Order at https://wyomingregisteredagent.com