Wyoming LLC Formation Service
Wyoming LLC formation from Wyoming Registered Agent will set you up with everything you need to start your Limited Liability Company business. Have your Wyoming Limited Liability Co. Articles of Organization drafted and signed by the number one registered agent in Wyoming. The documents are submitted to the Wyoming Secretary of State’s business division with the required $100 filing fee payment. After the Articles of Organization are filed with the WY SoS, you will receive the paperwork and the internal resolutions within a day by email from out support specialist. Wyoming Registered Agent has been filing the Wyoming LLC for clients since 2003. The Wyoming LLC is Wyoming Registered Agent’s number one seller.
Wyoming Articles of Organization
The Wyoming Articles of Organization are formed with your privacy in mind. We include all of our information in Wyoming on the articles, keeping you private in the public eye. The Wyoming address used for the Wyoming mailing address and the principal office is 1621 Central Ave, Cheyenne Wyoming 82001. The Organizer information and address will be Wyoming Registered Agent at 1621 Central Ave, Cheyenne WY 82001. After the Wyoming Limited Liability Company articles are filed, we will send them to you along with internal resolutions naming you the manager. These documents will be showed to a bank to open a business banking account. You will need a bank account to cash checks or pay employees. A Federal EIN is required to open a bank account. Wyoming does not issue the EIN. You will obtain the EIN for free from the IRS. Please see their website here: https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp
Requirements of the Articles of Organization
- The name of the Wyoming LLC is the first requirement on the Wyoming Articles of Organization. You must list the name with an indicator at the end of the name. Something like LLC, LC, Limited Liability Co and many other variations are accepted by the Wyoming Secretary of State.
- You must list a Wyoming registered agent on the Articles of Organization and that registered agents address in Wyoming. A PO Box is not accepted.
- The address for mailing purposes will be listed on the documents to file a new Wyoming LLC. Why list your personal address on public record? Why not list a Wyoming address?
- The principal office or records holder will be listed as well.
Wyoming Certificate of Organization
The Wyoming Secretary of State issues the Certificate of Organization for a Wyoming LLC when filing the Articles of Organization. The Wyoming Secretary of States office issues this document for free. Do not be fooled by filing businesses that charge a fee to obtain this free certificate. That is a classic add on dupe. The only fee the state requires is the $100 Wyoming LLC filing fee by paper or $102 when filing a new company online, which is included in our price for a new Wyoming LLC.
Wyoming Registered Agent Service
When you order a Wyoming LLC, you receive the first year of Wyoming registered agent service from Wyoming Registered Agent. Wyoming Registered Agent has offered filing and corporate services since 2003. You can trust Wyoming Registered Agent to handle your filing the right way, the first time.
Why choose Wyoming Registered Agent?
- “A+” rating with the BBB. We offer 100% satisfaction.
- In business since 2003. We are here to stay. We are not a little pop up operation.
- 20 envelopes forwarded for free. You do not have to pay a postage deposit.
- Full time phone and email support. We care about your business.
- Online Management Account. Go online to pay a bill or view documents.
- Unchanged rates since 2003. Our low prices have stayed low.
- Hand filing available. If you prefer paper filing, we will do it.
- Free forms and templates. It’s all online.
Order at https://wyomingregisteredagent.com