Wyoming Mail Forwarding | Unique Suite Number
Wyoming mail forwarding is a key piece to a Wyoming nexus for your business. Why have mail sent to your home address and expose yourself when you can have it sent to a Wyoming address and then forwarded to you. Be aware and maintain your privacy. Anyone can search the Wyoming Secretary of State website and see the mailing information to any Wyoming LLC or Wyoming Corporation. Have our address listed and avoid all the weirdos, creeps and scam artists.
You can receive Wyoming mail forwarding in a few different ways. You can order a new company or Wyoming registered agent service and receive 20 pieces of envelope forwarding a year for free. Or you can order a Wyoming virtual office package with Wyoming mail forwarding and you will not have a limit on how many pieces are forwarded.
How Does Wyoming Mail Forwarding Work?
- Order one of our services that includes mail forwarding.
- Receive your new address in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- List your Wyoming address anywhere that you please.
- Mail is sent to your new Wyoming address for your Wyoming company.
- The mail face is scanned to your online account and stored in your special bin.
- The mail is sent on your designated week day, postage free by first class mail.
How to Obtain Wyoming Mail Forwarding
You can receive mail forwarding from Wyoming to your address by purchasing one of the products listed below.
- Order Wyoming Registered Agent (20 Pieces)
- Order Bronze Virtual Office (Unlimited Pieces)
- Order Silver Virtual Office (Unlimited Pieces)
- Order Gold Virtual Office (Unlimited Pieces)
- Order Wyoming LLC Formation (20 Pieces)
- Order Wyoming Corporation Formation (20 Pieces)
Where to List Your New Wyoming Address
- Domain Registries. Feel free to use our address for privacy when registering your domain contact information. With the silver or higher virtual office, you will have a unique phone number to list as well.
- Phone Number Directories. Your business has a phone number and you want to list it everywhere possible to rank your website for SEO. You now have a Wyoming address to list on those directories.
- Online Place Listings. Powerhouse listings like Google and Bing are going to want your address and they are going to want to verify it by mail. With our services, you are covered.
- State Documents. This is the number one way to maintain your privacy when forming a Wyoming company or corporation. Your company will show up in the public database with the address listed for all to see. Do not list your home address. Be aware.
- Business Cards. List your Wyoming business address on your business cards for your Wyoming business. Say that 3 times fast.
- Letterhead. Keep your nexus going by listing the address for your Wyoming company on your official letterhead.
- Federal EIN. You will need to list an address when applying for a FEIN from the IRS. Keep your financial records in your Wyoming nexus.
- Websites. You are going to want to list the same address that is on your domain registration on your website. Use our address in Wyoming to accomplish this.
- Contracts. When you are creating a new business contract, list your new Wyoming address.
- Any other business listing!
Purchase mail forwarding from the best Wyoming registered agent online or by phone. You can speak with Rose Garcia at 17th & Central Executive Suites or either Jessica McLaughlin or Angelica Espinoza at Wyoming Registered Agent.